Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Yoosk Mobiles? - First of all, thank you for visiting our site! Yoosk Mobiles is a website that wants to help people find bad credit mobile phones. We have all of the resources and information that you could possibly need in order to make the entire process go smoothly and quickly.
- Who Would Use Your Site? - For most people, when you want to get a mobile phone contract, you will go to a mobile carrier and apply for one of their contracts. However, if you have a low credit score, you will most likely be denied. Instead of going around from carrier to carrier, trying to find one that will approve you, you can use our site to do all of the searching for you. You just have to fill out one application with us, rather than several.
- What Does It Cost To Use Your Site? - Our site is completely free to use. Whether you use it once or a hundred times, there will never be any charge. If you see a deal that you like, you can apply for it right away, and we will not even charge you anything extra. Our goal is simply to help you, not make money off of you.
- What Kind of Credit Score Do I Need? - Your credit score does not matter to us. No matter how low it may be, you can still use our site to help yourself find a mobile phone contract. However, the lower your score is, the fewer options that may be available to you. Still, having a low credit score will not stop you from finding a deal on our site.
- Why Should I Choose You? - There is one main reason you should use our site rather than go elsewhere, and that is customer service. We value this above all else, and we think that it shows in the way our website works. Our application is easy to use, our information is aimed at helping you do more than simply get a phone contract, and our customer support team is always around if you need to speak to someone. We guarantee that you will be happy with your experience when you go with Yoosk Mobiles.
- Can You Guarantee That I'll Get A Contract? - Unfortunately, no, we cannot guarantee that you will get a contract. This is because the decision rests with the mobile carrier, and we cannot speak for them. That being said, we are only showing you options that we think you will be eligible for. This means you have a better chance of getting approved, even if it is not guaranteed.
- What Kind of Phone Can I Get? - The type of phone that you can get will depend on a number of factors. However, the higher your credit score, the better the device you will most likely be able to get. The type of plan you select will also determine what kind of phone you can get.
- What Are The Risks? - There are no risks when it comes to our site. Since you are not paying anything, you can use our application as often as you would like. If you see a mobile contract that you like, you can sign up for it knowing that the mobile carrier offering it has passed our high standards. And if you don't see one that you like, you are welcome to search again or try another method to obtain a mobile contract.
- Can I Contact You? - Of course! We are always available if you have any questions or concerns you would like us to address. Simply visit our Contact page for a list of ways to get in touch with us.